•2 bags of Hal’s Buffalo Ranch Kettle Chips
•1 Family Pack of Bell & Evan’s Chicken Tenders (about 8 chicken tenders)
•1 cup of flour
•4 beaten eggs
1. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
2. Place the chips in a food processor and pulse until the chips form into crumbs.
3. Pat your chicken tenders dry.
4. Dip them into the flour, then the egg, and then pat the chip crumbs into each side.
5. Then place the chicken tenders on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for about 25 minutes or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F (74°C) and is golden brown.
6. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Hal’s Buffalo Ranch Chicken Fingers
Perfect for any occasion
Refresh your day with a crisp and bubbly seltzer water, perfect for staying hydrated during a workout or to enjoy during a relaxing day at the pool. Or indulge in a satisfying crunch with a bag of chips, perfect for satisfying your cravings at lunchtime or as a snack while watching a movie.